There has been a lot of news about the tremendous development and growth of Ballantyne's southern neighbors: Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and Indian Land, SC. Here are just a few articles:
- A 53,000 sf movie theater will soon be under construction in Indian Land located at Highways 521 and 160. The cinema will be part of a 40-acre retail development by Redstone Development and is expected to be complete in the fall of 2016. (Charlotte Observer).
- Cabela's recently opened in Fort Mill at the former Plaza Fiesta location (Charlotte Observer). Other retail openings include new grocery stores in Fort Mill and Rock Hill (Charlotte Observer).
- LPL Financial recently broke ground on a new $150 million regional headquarters in Fort Mill, which will eventually house up to 300 employees. (Charlotte Business Journal).
- The growth in these areas is featured in a Charlotte Observer report entitled, "South of Charlotte, I-77 corridor in SC flexing economic development muscles." Projects highlighted include Riverwalk in Rock Hill, Kingsley Village, and Masons Bend.
- Charlotte Business Journal: "Fort Mill is one part of the region that has seen substantial gains in the residential market over the past two years. And much more building is on the way."
We're licensed in South Carolina and very experienced with residential home sales in Fort Mill and Indian Land. Please give us a call if you're interested in buying or selling in these areas!