Janet Womack is working for you with integrity, accountability, and preparedness.
Janet’s many moves during her husband’s 16 years of Major League baseball career have given her a wealth of personal experiences as both a home buyer and home seller.
8 custom home constructions
11 home purchases
14 home sales
Countless home rentals and leases
As a REALTOR®, Janet applies her real estate education and training to help clients make the most informed home buying and selling decisions.
While working for you, Janet will provide professional representation, attention to detail, and keen negotiation skills.
Whether it’s buying, selling, or a new construction Janet commits to effective communication, understanding the priorities, and working for you from start to finish...and beyond.
Licensed REALTOR® in North Carolina and South Carolina
• BA in Economics
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resources (SFR)
• Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) FMBC-Charlotte Usher Ministry
• The Meadows at Weddington HOA Board President
• MLB Wives Association
With a billion in closed sales, our team of local experts are ready to help you find your perfect home and neighborhood, advise on property investments, or sell your home for top dollar. We want to be your go-to resource for everything in Charlotte real estate.